The Award Program included 42 of the most innovative products and services
As ISSA Show North America 2019 came to a close in Las Vegas, attendees and exhibitors alike convened at the ISSA Innovation Showcase on the trade show floor to meet the winner of the 2019 ISSA Innovation of the Year award: Entry, a chloride-free de-icer product from Secure Winter Products.
The 2019 ISSA Innovation Award Program included 42 of the cleaning industry’s most innovative products and services. The program celebrated its 10th anniversary this year and featured three and a half months of online voting at issa.com/vote. Attendees could see the entries from top manufacturers and suppliers firsthand at the ISSA Innovation Showcase during ISSA Show North America.
“Congratulations to Secure Winter Products for taking home the top spot in a crowded field of compelling innovations,” said ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “As the worldwide cleaning association, ISSA is proud to recognize Secure Winter Products, the honorable mention recipients and the five category award winners, and all of the entrants for truly embracing ISSA’s mission to change the way the world views cleaning with their amazing advancements.”
The winner of the 2019 ISSA Innovation of the Year Award and honorable mentions were selected by combining the results of online voting from industry professionals with evaluations from a panel of industry-expert judges, all of whom are leaders in the commercial cleaning industry:
– Tamara Dick, senior product manager, Medline Industries
– Rob Geissler, group director, Trade Press Media Group.
– Roger McClendon, executive director, Green Sports Alliance
– Stephanie Poskin, director of facilities support services and operations, Wake Forest University
– Laurie Sewell, president and CEO, Servicon Systems Inc.
2019 Honorable Mention Recipients Five honorable mention entries also were recognized during the Innovation of the Year ceremony. The five products are:
– Bona Resilient Floor Renovation by Bona US
– GP PRO Pacific Blue Ultra™, 100% Use, High Capacity Coreless Toilet Paper System by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific)
– AutoVac™ Stretch™ by Kaivac Inc.
– Hoover Commercial MPWR™ 40V Cordless System by TTI Floor Care
– Vectair P-Screen® 60 Day Triple Action Urinal Screen by Vectair Systems Inc.
2019 Category Winners Additionally, winners of the ISSA Innovation Award Program category awards were announced during the well-received ISSA Spotlight Speaker session with Marvelless Mark Kamp, sponsored by Tork, an Essity brand.
Cleaning-industry professionals voted online at issa.com/vote from August 1 to November 15 to determine the five category winners:
– Cleaning Agents: Foam Soap by SC Johnson
– Professional Dispensers: foamyiQ by Spartan Chemical Co. Inc. Equipment: Whiz by SoftBank
– Robotics Services and Technology: OptiSolve Surface Imaging Technology by OptiSolve, a Division of Charlotte Products
– Supplies and Accessories: Entry by Secure Winter Products.
Schreiben Sie einen Kommentar