October 11 2018 | 12:00 – 17:00 CEST
Gather together with like-minded professionals in the professional cleaning market to hear updates and learn new trends from experts, brought to you by ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association.
Don´t miss the fifth German ISSA Networking Event for members and their guests, which takes place in Stuttgart in the Park Hotel.
- 12.00 Arrival
(Coffee & Refreshments)
- 12.30 Welcoming of the guests
(ISSA – Henrich / Knittler Medien – Reinhard Knittler)
- 12.45 ISSA Strategy Update
Regina Henrich, ISSA European Manager
- 13.00 Speech 1
- 13.30 Speech 2
- 14.00 Speech 3
- 14.30 – 17.00
Networking & Snacks
Dr. Paul Kostolnik is a specialist in sustainability, transfer and digitalization and has been working intensively on the topics of augmented, virtual and mixed reality for several years.
Using cases, Dr. Kostolnik gives an insight into the exciting possibilities of these new technologies, e.g. to optimize business processes by extending our perception of reality.
Details on other speakers will follow.
- Members from all over Europe
- Experts from the industry and other interesting business sectors
- ISSA Team from Mainz, Germany
- Networking in a relaxed social environment
- Engaging short presentations
- The latest news and features of ISSA membership
- Snacks and drinks
Registration open until October 9 by CLICKING HERE
- First participation is free of charge for non-members
- Attendees may register one additional guest (external or colleague)
Schreiben Sie einen Kommentar